door dinging vs hail chasing

Guest convincor

lol they are your "OWN" pros and cons. My pros and cons wont be the same as yours. thats like asking what are the pros and cons of a 4x4 truck vs 2wd lowered truck. Ask yourself... do I want to travel? do I have a wife and kids, dog? would I be able to leave my town months at a time? am I good with money will I be able to make my hail money last all year or till next storm? do I want to make easy money here and there? do I want to stay in my home town? Its up to you bro

Guest convincor

Only practice hoods that I brought home from the body shop that got replaced. Trained with a hail guy for a month or so and have been training by myself for 3 months just about everyday.

This is my therory: If I do hail I will get to do more dents in a short period of time, which should make me better and faster sooner. If I don't like being gone I can come home and start working on a route here. Does this make sence?

Guest richz71

hail is totaly dif than dents. its a pain in the a$$.you have to work all top panels from 4 sides on each dent. and hail is a sharp dent with a crease in the very center.

Archived