can someone turn this image into a vector ??

mates

Hey guys , on my business cards I used the following jpg as background and would like it as a vector so I can use it on a larger scale suck as A4 displays at workshops and on my website il be making shortly !

hope someone can help id also like to keep same colours sort of how it is but a vector would be great !

BlueFlames.jpg

Guest tintguy31707
Can you send it to michael.enderson@killertint.com also. That is a cool set up flames

I can vectorize this for you If you still need it. email me the original picture at speedshopwindowtinter@gmail.com and I will reply back with your art.. I do this crap for a living so its nothing to me, I'm just at home right now and most likely won't make my way back to this thread.

Hey guys , on my business cards I used the following jpg as background and would like it as a vector so I can use it on a larger scale suck as A4 displays at workshops and on my website il be making shortly !

hope someone can help id also like to keep same colours sort of how it is but a vector would be great !

BlueFlames.jpg

Cool!

Archived