How many vehicles can you tint a day

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmDocta
On average, it takes me 2-3 hours per 4dr of course depending on the car.

I have no help and I pull panels :

Just don't see how to crank out that many cars.unsure:

you can start by stop doin that unnesesary [spell check] thing you call "pulling panels"

Northern Va DC Metropolitan Area

And what might be "unnecessary for you" Is a must for me. I know how to tint with panels on, I just choose not to.

I'm about QUALITY not QUANTITY

Thanks

Guest thatsnappyguy
I tinted three cars this morning, got bored of that and decided to tint my eyeballs. I used ceramic so it didn't interfere with my brain waves.

I would stick to car windows if I were you.

Guest scottydosnntkno
I tinted three cars this morning, got bored of that and decided to tint my eyeballs. I used ceramic so it didn't interfere with my brain waves.

I would stick to car windows if I were you.

:beer nice

a seasoned tinter that has the jobs lined up all day, and hand cutting from 8-5 should be able to AVERAGE about

5-7 4door cars

5-9 mix of 4 door and 2 door cars

10-15 full sized trucks

15-18 sets of 2 doors

14-15 sets of 2 doors and a visor,

this is about the load that me and other tinters that I personally know can handle in any given day. of course without having to stop to anwer the phone and deal with customers all day.

and take a lunch break

Seasoned tinters better all have 5 houses and 15 cars if they can do that kind of work in a day.. didnt think so...

each one of those things counts as one days work. u must be thinking that im combining all of those together in one day...nah I dont think so, I think your just not a seasoned tinter if you dont think its possible.

Fair enough I read it fast but I think 5-9 mix, a day, is a lot man but if you do it more power to ya. And your just gonna let the drive thru tinter comment fly wtf! LOL :spit

when I was at the dealership my record was 16 gmc trucks. it was a mix of single/ext/ and crew cabs. long day and lots of red bull

I believe that Snappy! I worked at a Chevy dealership close to Daytona and they preloaded all there cars and trucks with tint! When I started with them they gave me a box of keys and said have at it! They had over 500 vehicles they wanted done! They had over 80 chevy extended cab trucks they wanted tinted and my best day on them was 14 trucks full tint! I was 39 then and that was plenty for me! Your alot younger so a believe you probably could have done more if you wanted to!

Hey look TA your work shows your skills but are we talking like 3-5 pieces of dust per window not grouped together? or like small crease or hair let it fly your tinting 14 a day? Pre-cut/ hand cut/ or pre-cut hand cut? How long was you day? You guys frickin rock either way I think even doing a shotty job I couldnt tint 14 vehicles in a 10 hour day.

I agree with everyone.I mean I havent been tinting that long and my best so far was 3 in 1 day...I know shops around me not gonna mention names or anything (not saying they suck or are good) but 4 of my buddies cars all on seperate days took about 5 -6 hours a piece.I think I would rather do a GREAT QUALITY job then do a s****y job and have it come back.just kinda sucks being the customer.I was on that end of the stick at one time.but good for all u guys..keep up the good work.I only wish I could get 5 cars a day

Archived