How many vehicles can you tint a day

I didnt know whrere to place this.

I'm just wondering, would everyone who reads this please post roughly how many cars you can do a day. (just film, no graphics, no ppf or etc)

And by day I mean, 8-5 with no major problems, just rough average by yourself.

No plotter just by hand.

and assuming that you have them one after another, breaks optional.

Thanks everyone.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

a seasoned tinter that has the jobs lined up all day, and hand cutting from 8-5 should be able to AVERAGE about

5-7 4door cars

5-9 mix of 4 door and 2 door cars

10-15 full sized trucks

15-18 sets of 2 doors

14-15 sets of 2 doors and a visor,

this is about the load that me and other tinters that I personally know can handle in any given day. of course without having to stop to anwer the phone and deal with customers all day.

and take a lunch break

sod that, I;m not that good yet, I can only do 2 four door cars in a day, - thats incl removing door cards and spoilers etc. still progressing though as I've only been tinting about 8 months.

Guest filmslayer
I can do about 5 in that time period! Then again it depends on what kind of cars I get as well! Less than that if there a pos and maybe one more if it's a bunch of Forenzas or Equinox , Chrysler 300s! Just depends honestly!

when was the last time you saw the shop at 8:00 am ???? :spit I can do 4-5 depending on whitch ones ....

Guest scottydosnntkno
I can do about 5 in that time period! Then again it depends on what kind of cars I get as well! Less than that if there a pos and maybe one more if it's a bunch of Forenzas or Equinox , Chrysler 300s! Just depends honestly!

when was the last time you saw the shop at 8:00 am ???? :flip I can do 4-5 depending on whitch ones ....

:spit:spit:dunno

For me it depends on the day. This friday and saturday I had two crazy days. 4 Full cars and 2 sets of fronts in about 12 hrs, but thats including ~3 hrs of drive time in between the jobs. Saturday was 4 full cars and 1 set of fronts in about 10 hours. I usually average a little under to a little over 2 hrs for a 4 door depending on the car. Personally, I'd rather put out quality work than quantity work.

Guest thatsnappyguy

when was the last time you saw the shop at 8:00 am ???? :flip I can do 4-5 depending on whitch ones ....

:spit:spit:dunno

For me it depends on the day. This friday and saturday I had two crazy days. 4 Full cars and 2 sets of fronts in about 12 hrs, but thats including ~3 hrs of drive time in between the jobs. Saturday was 4 full cars and 1 set of fronts in about 10 hours. I usually average a little under to a little over 2 hrs for a 4 door depending on the car. Personally, I'd rather put out quality work than quantity work.

I can usually keep good quality in my work while still pumping out the volume.....only if I dont have to worry about anything eles other than that tint jobs.

when was the last time you saw the shop at 8:00 am ???? :dunno I can do 4-5 depending on whitch ones ....

OK.. (IF) I was there at 8:00am! :spit I'm there now by the crack of 10! :flip

I'm just wondering, would everyone who reads this please post roughly how many cars you can do a day. (just film, no graphics, no ppf or etc)

And by day I mean, 8-5 with no major problems, just rough average by yourself.

No plotter just by hand.

and assuming that you have them one after another, breaks optional.

Thanks everyone.

I can do one car per day. And it takes me 100ft roll of film :dunno

:flip:spit

I've been on the forum long enough to know that wherever you place this type of thread , it doesn't matter where you post it but I usually know where it ends up once it turns ino a DMC :spit

Archived