Group Buys and discounted Rates ??? Advice needed

I dont give discounts maybe a free tint strip but prices are too tight now for anymore price reduction

I feel the same way, if you do good work let your work speak for itself and customers will want to bring you more than one. Customers ask if I give a multi car discount I tell them that my prices are what they are so I can offer them the highest quality for a reasonable price and besides not that I don't appreciate customers who bring me more than one car but the fact is most of my customers already bring me multiple cars. I like to think it is because of my professionalism and attention to detail.

In the busy season if you are staying booked there is no reason to offer a discount ever! Think about it, there is only so many you can do in a day anyway, why would want to offer a discount when you are at or near your capacity anyway?

Also those "group buys" or multi car discounts will end up causing more headache than they are worth anyway. Those customers usually either never show or only half do or the one making the deal is trying to make money for themselves while screwing their so called friends. I have been around long enough and have heard almost all of the bs at one time or another.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Also those "group buys" or multi car discounts will end up causing more headache than they are worth anyway. Those customers usually either never show or only half do or the one making the deal is trying to make money for themselves while screwing their so called friends. I have been around long enough and have heard almost all of the bs at one time or another.

Thats why I require full payment up front before I start any work.

Archived