1998 Mazda MPV

Guest Apearson54

Guest Apearson54

Hows everyone doing, and Happy Easter.

Well I have a 1998 Mazda MPV have done all the installation work on it from the car alarm, auto start and the mobile TV. Am a big person in trying everything at least once. I know how much I have heard that it tinting is a hard talent, and of course I never just jumped right in when doing the other things on the mini van I took a couple weeks of researching the internet and read us much or watched as much on the subject as possible. I guess the question is, it is going to be a couple week before I have the free time to perform this task so I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice or tips for tinting the windows on this vehicle.

And please, I'm already set on doing this myself, don't tell me to take it some where to be done. I"m looking for advice and tips. Nothing has ever been learned if you just had someone else do it for you.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Apearson54

My response is not meant to be rude or come off like an A$$ H. But Everything can be a DIY, in fact they have a website dedicated to people like that. Everything that I mentioned in my 1st post are also things that are said to not be for DIY'ers, Hell I have removed and installed an engine in a car. Nothing is to big to try at least once, as long as you plan ahead. I already have a job, I"m not trying to become a professional window tinter. I'm just asking for a couple little tips, maybe some problems that people have encountered with the MPV. This is the website that everyone referred me to to get the assistant that I need, now, the vehicle that I have wasn't really addressed very well if at all. So I thought I would post and get some friendly responses.

Again, I'm not trying to sound like an a$$ and appreciate any other responses other then the one that I said I wasn't looking for in the first post.

Archived