What films do you guys use for graphics?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GDK Electronics
lol..he said transfer paper..I never use it with tint takes to long...but im using a plotter and hand cutting...not removing the Clear untill its transferred to the ful piece of tint that's being installed....easier and faster....why am I the only one who uses clear?

I'm still not clear on the clear thing. LOL

You use a full sheet of clear with all the completed graphics transferred to it? I'm confused by the "not removing the clear until it's transferred to the full piece of tint"...

I just can't visualize what you mean.

Guest sonny ogles

after cutting your graphic you weed it and leave what you want to use. so you see you don't put it on the clear you just don't remove it is all, this way all of the graphic stays in place

Guest GDK Electronics

I don't know what's wrong with my brain, but I'm still not getting it. Cut the main piece of tint with the graphics "openings" in it and weed it. That I got.

But now the part about transferring the graphics to the main piece I don't get. If it's complex how do you transfer it? You need to pull the liner to get the adhesive side laid on top of the main piece.

Seriously, I am baffled. LOL

pp35 and pp 20 are nice but residential silvers will pop off the glass more

:beer

lol.....true silver is !llegal in florida any where on the glass of a car..this is the main reson I stick to the platniumplus series...mainly 35% depending on the size of the art

I don't know what's wrong with my brain, but I'm still not getting it. Cut the main piece of tint with the graphics "openings" in it and weed it. That I got.

But now the part about transferring the graphics to the main piece I don't get. If it's complex how do you transfer it? You need to pull the liner to get the adhesive side laid on top of the main piece.

Seriously, I am baffled. LOL

how can you be baffled "slow maybe" but you pull the clear in the area your placing your shadow-art and place it back over it to hard card it pushing the water out and allowing the shadow-art to stick where you need it to....lol..not forgetting to pull the clear off the shadow art before the install to the car...

you better understand after this

Archived