heat gloves

Guest scottydosnntkno
If you are a glove shrinker just pick up a pack of the cheapo brown jersey gloves :beer

The rest is just fluff

:lol2 we grab the white or brown cotton ones and get after it

with the ove glove you only buy it once and it lasts forever since it doesn't melt and doesn't wear out. I've had the same one for the last 5 years with no problems. Like most tools buy a good one once, rather than cheap ones a lot.

Honestly I really dont give a phuck what you think or buy or do, I was just answering the question like you told us all to do :lol2

woah bro chill out I was just making a statement. Usually people on here always say to buy the good things first, like that thread about the costco steamer. Everyone was preaching to just buy the good one in the first place because it'll last forever.

If you are a glove shrinker just pick up a pack of the cheapo brown jersey gloves :beer

The rest is just fluff

with the ove glove you only buy it once and it lasts forever since it doesn't melt and doesn't wear out. I've had the same one for the last 5 years with no problems. Like most tools buy a good one once, rather than cheap ones a lot.

Honestly I really dont give a phuck what you think or buy or do, I was just answering the question like you told us all to do :lol2

and I was saying that because when I bought the brown gloves before the fingers would always melt and then they wouldn't work anymore since the heat would go right through to my fingers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest is just fluff

woah bro chill out I was just making a statement. Usually people on here always say to buy the good things first, like that thread about the costco steamer. Everyone was preaching to just buy the good one in the first place because it'll last forever.

The rest is just fluff

and I was saying that because when I bought the brown gloves before the fingers would always melt and then they wouldn't work anymore since the heat would go right through to my fingers

really? you gotta post 4 times to tell us what glove you like? now 5 times so you can have the last word...

Guest Texstar

The rest is just fluff

:beer we grab the white or brown cotton ones and get after it

If you are a glove shrinker just pick up a pack of the cheapo brown jersey gloves :lol2

The rest is just fluff

:lol we grab the white or brown cotton ones and get after it

And again I dont give a phuck about your rhyme or reasoning either, are you not good at catching hints, theres several members (a majority) trying to give you one :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol: :lol2

I don't use a glove but I can see why tinters would! I guess I'm just old school because all the tinters that I've ever worked with or know don't really use a glove when they shrink! :dunno!

well the thing is is I am haveing a few issues sometimes when shrinking back glass and I wanted to try using a glove and see if this helps. I think I will try some cheap ones and see if this helps me, thanks guys.

Archived