LLUMAR'S ATC

I've been using ATC for about five mos. now and I'm digging it. I started the business with carbon but I had issues. Its cheeper than CARBON and forms about the same. I used ATR for three years and LULU has been good to me liked CARBON love ATC.

Whats up? How many use it or are trying it?

Side note: Please try not to flame me out to bad :thumb

THANKS

OPUS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GreenCove
I've been using ATC for about five mos. now and I'm digging it. I started the business with carbon but I had issues. Its cheeper than CARBON and forms about the same. I used ATR for three years and LULU has been good to me liked CARBON love ATC.

Side note: Please try not to flame me out to bad :thumb

THANKS

OPUS

Yea I like it ! :bingo

Guest 4 114M4

started out using atr...boss switched to atc. have no complaints, tho atr was little nicer to handle.

I do hate using that UV70 junk :/

started out using atr...boss switched to atc. have no complaints, tho atr was little nicer to handle.

I do hate using that UV70 junk :/

Think you may have meant AU 75 ? Clear, thin windshield stuff. Try the new AIR 80 instead. Much better. Handles like ATR, is clear and good heat rejection.

No flamin' today - Opus! You said it all. :thumb

Guest oasisglatint

Side note: Please try not to flame me out to bad :dunno

THANKS

OPUS

Been using alot of it since biz has been in the pooper, profit margin, really digging it!! Used ATR a couple weeks ago, and chuckled about how green it was.

Shrinks/installs the same, and I like the color ALOT better than ATR!

:beer

Guest GreenCove

Side note: Please try not to flame me out to bad :spit

THANKS

OPUS

Been using alot of it since biz has been in the pooper, profit margin, really digging it!! Used ATR a couple weeks ago, and chuckled about how green it was.

Shrinks/installs the same, and I like the color ALOT better than ATR!

:idea

color looks the same to me except for the 5%......... but then again I am color blind :beer

I like it. The only issue(s) I have had - This film still is prone to "peanuts/maggots" on the rear defroster lines. Some cars are worse than others. Llumar is still more expensive than many other lines. I hate the way they "tier" the price sheet. By that I mean they charge different amounts for different VLT's. That's confusing and stupid. :beer

I like it. The only issue(s) I have had - This film still is prone to "peanuts/maggots" on the rear defroster lines. Some cars are worse than others. Llumar is still more expensive than many other lines. I hate the way they "tier" the price sheet. By that I mean they charge different amounts for different VLT's. That's confusing and stupid. twocents.gif

They charge different amounts to the VLT's cause the darker the film the more "dyed or metal" compounds are used.

Other distrubutors/manufacturers might have a set price for an entire line of film. They are still making money regardless. Probably more with a flat price across the board

It all relative

The price of film shouldnt be a deciding factor.

Product A might cost $2 dollars more a window than Product B Select a product on their warranties,track record, and who you like doing business with

Tint is "gold on a roll" Usually 1-2 tint jobs should be paying for the roll(s)

Archived