solar free

Guest tintgod
your from venezuela, how can you comment on US cars?

What do you think, we don´t have American cars here, or what??!! I pull out windows every day, you get a good idea as to what is a good car and what is not. If I need 3 different tools to pull the panels, and a panel has 5 different screws, than I don´t want to know how the rest of the car is... I wish every car manufacturer would take Toyota as an example, you can take apart half the car with just one screw driver and a 10 socket wrench...

so the car being easy to take appart is a good thing? I'd be worried of it falling appart with only minimal attachments :dunno

no..he is saying why have screws some torx, some others and 3 different size of bolts to take off a door panel...its stupid and doesnt make a whole lot of sense if you ask me.

because relying on metal screws rather than plastic tabs that pop or slide into holes reduces rattling. Even the plastic on plastic will make rattles, but screws don't since they can't move.

that is funny...cus I have a nissan pickup that has three screws that hold the panel on...and I dont have any rattles :lol6..and its a 2005...and I have taken them on and off about 6 times or more.:beer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
because relying on metal screws rather than plastic tabs that pop or slide into holes reduces rattling. Even the plastic on plastic will make rattles, but screws don't since they can't move.

:dunno:lol6:beer

I agree with tint4food..I love this film.dan the supplier was super cool and hooked me up well.prices are amazing too.def worth trying this film out guys.I did my own personal vehicle in the15 dyed stamina and for once I am satisfied and not going to rip and retint.dan if your reading this thanks bro and il be placing all my orders with you now.....and guys give the film a shot.u wont be let down

Guest scottydosnntkno
Anyone have contact info for them? I looked around and couldn't find anything, not even a website. I see one on the box but I can't quite make it out.

I couldn't find anything either :dunno

Archived