solar free

No way, but there seems to be a trend... :lol2

I'd guess from the broken English in the marketing materials that it is a far east tint.

LOL I noticed that as well. From the pricing... Id bet this film would be a mess in 6 months. :lol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is every reboxed film qdp? :D

:D

We actually tried this film and the clarity is great, didn't shrink it as it was a roll up (friend of mine). but looked nice.:lol

I am really at a loss if it's reboxed and by whom since I have... according to Bulldog a keen sense for that.

Oh and by the way ANY dyed film is not gonna last come on ppl get a brain. They have sputtered for all you non :lol2 wristed fools! :lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno
is every reboxed film qdp? :D

:D

We actually tried this film and the clarity is great, didn't shrink it as it was a roll up (friend of mine). but looked nice.:lol

I am really at a loss if it's reboxed and by whom since I have... according to Bulldog a keen sense for that.

Oh and by the way ANY dyed film is not gonna last come on ppl get a brain. They have sputtered for all you non :lol2 wristed fools! :lol2

who makes it?

I can't find anything on a google search about it at all

Can you dispense the film out of the box is that why it is clear? As in dose it have a slot were you can pull the film out of it. And do you keep the container or what? Is it auto film ? what size dose it come in ? :twocents:dunno

I don't think it's clear, looks like pictures of the roll on the box. :dunno

your right mang! it is a picture of roll of film. its neat I like it ! lol

come buy our film..cuz we have a perty box :lol2

its pretty box though right?? first time I seen dat box, I thought of my man lover. He's a reverse roller too!!

I HAVE DIFFERENT SIZE BANANAS AT MY SHOP, I SIT ON WHATEVER SIZE I FEEL LIKE DOING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. ONCE YOU GO BANANA YOU NEVER GO BACK

:bingo wrong thread homo

is every reboxed film qdp? :spit

:lol2

We actually tried this film and the clarity is great, didn't shrink it as it was a roll up (friend of mine). but looked nice.:twocents

Oh and by the way ANY dyed film is not gonna last come on ppl get a brain. They have sputtered for all you non :gay wristed fools! :lol2

:eyebrows:bingo

I've been using them for a year now. their website is www.solarfreefilm.com. I thought it was re-boxed too but I actually went to Los Angeles (I was invited to Johnson's mfg plant) and visited one of their warehouses. It seems they have distributors in my area (chicago), new york, and florida. its cheaper than global for sure and its pretty popular at my shop.

Guest Bulldog

Why is it that Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, etc can be deemed superior quality product in the auto industry but,....when it comes to film--if it comes from overseas, it must be crap???

I have just begun to look into this product. They offer different qualities of auto film and full sputtered c/r film. Security film has a cross laminated line also.... I'm checking it out because I owe it to myself, you should too.....

Korean company with factory in China, SolarFree is just reboxing film from this Korean company. One of the best shrinking films out there...

I went to meet them in Los Angeles awhile back and im positive its not reboxed. if anything, other companies are reboxing their film.

Guest Djkyle65
I've been using them for a year now. their website is www.solarfreefilm.com. I thought it was re-boxed too but I actually went to Los Angeles (I was invited to Johnson's mfg plant) and visited one of their warehouses. It seems they have distributors in my area (chicago), new york, and florida. its cheaper than global for sure and its pretty popular at my shop.

Which one were you using the dyed stamina nr or the moderate plus nr

Which one were you using the dyed stamina nr or the moderate plus nr

I use neither. I only use metalized film, which is their dyed stamina hp.

Korean company with factory in China, SolarFree is just reboxing film from this Korean company. One of the best shrinking films out there...

I went to meet them in Los Angeles awhile back and im positive its not reboxed. if anything, other companies are reboxing their film.

Why are you so positive? That's the idea, to make you believe that they are the real manufacturers...

Explain this:

I have sample booklet from Korean manufacturer, REAL well known manufacturer, factory in China. We ordered film from them, shipped in fact from Shanghai. One partner comes and shows me a sample booklet he got from Korean company, named Solar Free, exact same logo as this Solar Free from this thread, EXACT SAME booklet as mine, same order, same name of films, different company name, logo and contact info, who do you think is the reboxer now?!

you are correct indeed. its the same company (manufacturer) but they use different names...in the US, they are known as solarfree, in other countries such as brazil, they use a different name, but it is film made from the same factory. reboxed implies something totally different. anyhow, reply to my pm! thanks.

Archived