solar free

Guest scottydosnntkno
Anyone have contact info for them? I looked around and couldn't find anything, not even a website. I see one on the box but I can't quite make it out.

www.solarfreefilm.com

while they have a nice website, they really need someone to go through and correct all the grammar and punctuation mistakes. I was planning on trying a sample from them, but after reading their website and it sounding like a 12 year old/ english as a second language person wrote it, I'm no longer going to. Their website should be the face of their company, and all the errors are distracting when you try and read it. :dunno

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have contact info for them? I looked around and couldn't find anything, not even a website. I see one on the box but I can't quite make it out.

www.solarfreefilm.com

while they have a nice website, they really need someone to go through and correct all the grammar and punctuation mistakes. I was planning on trying a sample from them, but after reading their website and it sounding like a 12 year old/ english as a second language person wrote it, I'm no longer going to. Their website should be the face of their company, and all the errors are distracting when you try and read it. :dunno

haha I agree with you so much scotty!

Guest scottydosnntkno

www.solarfreefilm.com

haha I agree with you so much scotty!

:wall

im not trying to sound like a douche but noone spells right.but if im not mistaking all the spelling on this site isnt how it should be.if ur advertising for your company on the site u would be spelling exactly right.I understand what u mean tho bc that is a turn of from the company..guys give it a chance.I was completly happy with the film.very little shrinking.which by the way I love...my supplier from solar free's name is Daniel and his phone number is 310-515-8803

and if u tell him Dj with Dj Kustoms sent you he will most likely hook ya up.and its very inexpensive so give it a try

good luck with this film guys. it sucks arse big time! :lol2

I've had no issues with it, in fact its the best film imho for matching factory tints. I did a nissan murano with the nr15 and it looked great. correct me if im wrong, but didnt you say the film was like global qdp?

so have u guys tried the film out yet????

I was just wondering how it was coming along for ya?

im actually just finishing up on the first roll ive recieved and definitly going to place another order soon.ive only been tinting like friends cars and mine for practice..but I love the way this film is....lemme know what u guys think

good luck with this film guys. it sucks arse big time! :beer

whats wrong with it in your opinion?

everything! the way its constructed, you can even touch this film cause it creases, very flimsy, worse than 3m cs film.

lacks adhesive, when you install film and try to squeege out water you cant, cause it squeeks and it gets stuck and you have

to keep adding water. its the stupidest film. Once applied, you see lines going across, when you want to pull the film, it pulls off

like its been there 20 years, lil piece by lil piece.

good luck with this film guys. it sucks arse big time! :ninja

I've had no issues with it, in fact its the best film imho for matching factory tints. I did a nissan murano with the nr15 and it looked great. correct me if im wrong, but didnt you say the film was like global qdp?

it does look like QDP but is far from being equal to it.

Archived