solar free

good luck with this film guys. it sucks arse big time! :thumb

whats wrong with it in your opinion?

everything! the way its constructed, you can even touch this film cause it creases, very flimsy, worse than 3m cs film.

lacks adhesive, when you install film and try to squeege out water you cant, cause it squeeks and it gets stuck and you have

to keep adding water. its the stupidest film. Once applied, you see lines going across, when you want to pull the film, it pulls off

like its been there 20 years, lil piece by lil piece.

I agree with you certainly that it is a flimsy film due to its 1mil thickness. However, I've had no issues with the adhesive or squeeging out water. When I first started using it, I had crease issues but thats about it. Over time, I used different techniques with it and I'm pretty fast at shrinking/applying the film now with ease and no more creases. I don't see any lines after application, and I have never had to pull the film off of any car just because my customers had to never come back for any re-do's. I use the NR line mostly on dealership cars because imho (besides lulu's atc), it is by far the second best film for matching factory tinted windows. However, I use the HP line more than the thinner NR line, and its easier to handle because of its 1.5 mil thickness. Maybe you should try the HP line, theres a very small price difference.

As for the prices, it's helped my pocketbook extremely and it has saved me a lot of money. In my opinion, if you are looking for a good (not the best) quality film for a great price. solar free is the way to go. but of course, you can never beat llumar atc in my opinion. nobody comes close...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STUPIDEST?????

thats about the best english ive seen in awail.and this film has never creased for me..the only film ive tried that has never creased.awesome film.I love it...yes it is thin but I like it.and the service is great with solarfree....thanks dan

STUPIDEST?????

thats about the best english ive seen in awail.and this film has never creased for me..the only film ive tried that has never creased.awesome film.I love it...yes it is thin but I like it.and the service is great with solarfree....thanks dan

This is from another site called "Motivated Grammar":

There’s no reason to suspect that "stupidest" is any less proper of a formation than "most stupid". Personally, I prefer the former. I did a Google Books search (full view only, so as to eliminate the modern journals that were sneaking into the results) comparing use of the two possibilities before 1900 (at which point the presumed stupiding of the language may have been underway). 463 for most stupid, 407 for stupidest. Similarly, 820 for more stupid, 674 for stupider. So if stupidest has ceased to be a word, it must have done so some time in the last century. And that seems unlikely, given the number of modern people who have no problem with the word.

Guest scottydosnntkno
STUPIDEST?????

:popcorn

I know.haha still funny tho bc I got crap from these guys for not speaking proper.......so I was tinting a back glass today and I got a little swirly like hair in the tint look.but there was a hair...what u guys think it could be

Guest scottydosnntkno
I know.haha still funny tho bc I got crap from these guys for not speaking proper.......so I was tinting a back glass today and I got a little swirly like hair in the tint look.but there was a hair...what u guys think it could be

:popcorn

I tried the HP line, way more reflective than your conventional HP lines, the squeeks are worse, takes forever to settle down. I guess if you like this film then you probably have not tried any other film on the market yet lack of experience in general. Any good tinter knows a good film when working on it/feeling it. This film does not convince me. But to each its own. Still think its the stupidest :popcorn

Guest scottydosnntkno
I tried the HP line, way more reflective than your conventional HP lines, the squeeks are worse, takes forever to settle down. I guess if you like this film then you probably have not tried any other film on the market yet lack of experience in general. Any good tinter knows a good film when working on it/feeling it. This film does not convince me. But to each its own. Still think its the stupidest :dunno

:coffee when I was first starting out a long long time ago, I thought GILA was the easiest film to work with, since it came in small rolls :bingo then I moved on to Supreme, and it was a lot easier still. Now looking back after using the big thick films like QDP/etc, I wouldn't want to use anything else unless it was special ordered

come buy our film..cuz we have a perty box :lol

its pretty box though right?? first time I seen a distributor/seller come out with boxes like that.

different!

anyway, film is exactly like global qdp. :nope

+ CREATIVE BRAND.

SOLAR FREE - sound interesting!

Leo like it. :lol2

Seems some people read my posts! :lol2

Archived