Since I've been a member...this has been the longest I've not checked in ..over 20 pages of posts behind ..too many to catch up on :dunno

New mods and all I see !

I went automated with Tint Tek 20/20 and it took up most of my time keeping up to the workload ..now thanks to the system, I'm all caught up and loving what its doinmg for me and my business :dunno

New mods and all I see !

Good to see you Brad, the mods are just temporary, I'm moving and wont be around for a while.

Dayum! More changes than I thought..the very best to you Ric to your move to Oregeon (this much I did find out in reading posts ) :dunno

hey tintwiz! Glad to see ya back! How do you like the old Tint Tech? We are seriously looking into it.

I would strongly advise it ..I would be the hardest to please and I'm pleased..you could only benefit more the larger operation you are if your more than self employed. I don't save much time because I'm a quick /experienced hand cutter but I LOVE the time management aspect of it that everything is cut out B4 the jobs are here..I either finish early or have more time to myself..a win/win either way. Much more pros than cons..I'm going to do a full description thread on my opinion on it hopefully this week. :nope

Tint Tek 20/20 is a family run business with very good tech support. These are goo people' The debate on over is computer better than hand cut doesn't really fly because if you don't like a pattern, you can change it to exactly how you like it ..in a sense you can turn it into a modified version of yourself at your peak of cutting performance if you so desire :dunno

Archived