T.D's Burnt Up Car Fund

Our Friend T.D.'s car was burnt up and totaled. :dunno We all know He is in the process of moving to Oregon. He has alway's gone out of His way to help people on this forum. Let's all try to help our Brother out! If You can't afford to send anything, please send some good vibe's out to Him and His family! :bingo

I'm actually more bummed out about one of my cats right now. we had to put them in the carriers and take them out to our other car down the street, when we brought them back in, my boy cats paw was bleeding, I guess he was freaked out pretty bad, I don't know if he got hurt putting him in the cage or if he was pawing trying to get out. :dunno

Shay has gone to bed now. We gave Odie some of his sedative that we got him for the trip and he is staggering around like he's drunk, I hope he can fall asleep soon, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

When My first SRT-10 burnt up...(Rest Her Soul!) Yes, it was covered by insurance....but the almost $15000.00 in upgrades weren't. My point is, You can never account for everything with insurance. What if the cat has to go to the vet? What if RIC has to go to the vet?! :dunno for His hands? Like I said in the initial post. Please send good vibes His way.

Guest Sarah

poor thing...I would love to help....About the cat just give him tons of love that will make him feel better.....Cat treats work also.....Wish you the best of luck with everything.......

Archived