• Olfa Blade
    • Teeth & Tongue
    • Finger nail
    • Other

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTFXold

he can keep it as long as wants :thumb its just kind funny I thought. I change mine around all the time but wind up right back with the "no face" one... its me, I think....

Guest Sprinter

I'ne tried to a few times but my picture won't load! and its better than nothing, and I had nothing for a long time too!

whos talking about padding the post count I most of the time will give a small paragragh instead of breaking it up into 4 or 5 posts!

he can keep it as long as wants :thumb its just kind funny I thought.  I change mine around all the time but wind up right back with the "no face" one... its me, I think....

nobody liked the last one I had :booga maybe I'll find something else that's gross :thumb

he can keep it as long as wants :lol its just kind funny I thought.  I change mine around all the time but wind up right back with the "no face" one... its me, I think....

nobody liked the last one I had :booga maybe I'll find something else that's gross :thumb

Zro, I swear a while ago I saw your old avatar on rotten.com? :thumb

he can keep it as long as wants :passout its just kind funny I thought.? I change mine around all the time but wind up right back with the "no face" one... its me, I think....

Zro, I swear a while ago I saw your old avatar on rotten.com? :passout

you did, that's where it came from :lol

Archived