Rings on the shop phone

It depends on how busy or how slow I'am or should I say how much do you want to make that day. If I'm slow I hustle more so I pic the phone up on the first ring but if I'm busy I don't realy have a choice, I will pick the phone up ASAP!!!!Hold on the phone just rang..... yup first ring. MONEY just made a sale over the phone.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to answser as quick as possible. I use bluetooth and it is a blessing because even if I am in th back seat it is always right there on my ear. No more trying to get out and half breaking my neck tripping over seat belts to answer the phone.

not until the caller id shows who it is...toll free numbers get hung up on.

Personally.. I would answer after 2nd ring.

As for Toll-Free Numbers..... you're crazy not to answer them. Some companies head offices will make outbound calls on their toll free lines when looking for quotes for major projects. Suppliers call in from toll free lines.

JUST because it's a toll free number does not mean it's a telemarketer bub.... ya just might have lost a lot of business without knowing it.

Answer the phone, no matter who you THINK it might be. You are in business to make money, not be a call screener.

well.. that's my thought anyways...

Guest scottydosnntkno
I answer my phone when it rings.... :twocents 1st ring if I'm close to my phone.....sometimes 3 or 4 rings..I always try to get it.

same here. ringing phone means money coming in :beer

Archived