BMW 745

Guest Darkstyle

Guest scottydosnntkno
The rear door chrome molding pops right off. You can pull it off with your hands. I use to stuff towels in the back but every time I take the towels out they're not wet. Now I dont even stuff towels back there anymore. Tape the side felt and try not to get the window switches wet. :spit

well one time I didnt stuff towels back there and it cost me $1,200 for a new brain from BMW. take you chances...they always wet when I pull them out.

I dont just pop the cover off the sides I'll take my panel popper and take the entire thing out and stuff towels over everything. I've done this several times and my towels were never wet or even moist. I don't spray that much slip on these cars. Your right snappy why take chances. :spit

I like to spray the back glass's pretty heavily, since I like my film to slide around a lot :shock

I have one in the shop.. the back doors looks like a pain with the side curtain .. I don't remove panels. can someone help me on how to do the install on the back doors? how do I take the rubber on them like most of you guys?

thankss

Archived