New Prius

twotint

Guest VaTinterPMan

Other shops don't even tint that little window up front and on back glass the lower one. I guess since they think it is already factory privacy glass screw it. Dont have a clue why they dont do the front 1/4's tho. :twocents

Guest TintWhips
Other shops don't even tint that little window up front and on b/g the lower one. I guess since they think it is already factory privacy glass screw it. Dont have a clue why they dont do the front 1/4's tho. :thumb

I tint em all, just add a couple $ for the extra windows and it's a walk in the park...

do you guys pull the Panels around the back glass or no?

Theres no need to pull anything on this one. I do the bg with the hatch open and slide the film under the molding that sticks out. As for the little window under bg, just use a piece of liner to trim the sides and bottom, then take it inside to cut the top of the pattern. Also, i use a liner to cut the pattern for the front and rear quarters, so I don't have to mess with a light.

Guest shadeking
Other shops don't even tint that little window up front and on b/g the lower one. I guess since they think it is already factory privacy glass screw it. Dont have a clue why they dont do the front 1/4's tho. :beer

I tint em all, just add a couple $ for the extra windows and it's a walk in the park...

I call them WTF windows...

Archived