bmw 520

Guest Paudraic

Guest Paudraic

Anybody ever had a problem with this after tint. Have tinted many an never had a problem,customer comes back an say his ecu unit has BEEN DAMAGED WITH WATER CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE.

Guest Paudraic
Anybody ever had a problem with this after tint. Have tinted many an never had a problem,customer comes back an say his ecu unit has BEEN DAMAGED WITH WATER CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE.

ANYONE

Guest Paudraic
What year?, I have done plenty can't say I've ever had a problem on that car :lol

2005 an have done plenty myself with no problems ,just this one cant see were its got to do with me other wise I should have them all back , used same system for them all.

Guest Paudraic
no such animal as a 2005 520. is it a 525? The 525 has numerous control modules in the drivers side rear quarter panel, also there may be one in the flat bottom of the trunk. What is not working?

done car about week half ago , came bout half hour after we done jod saying his air bag lights and selat belt light were staying on then phoned today saying his ecu had problems with water engine not starting now .

no such animal as a 2005 520. is it a 525? The 525 has numerous control modules in the drivers side rear quarter panel, also there may be one in the flat bottom of the trunk. What is not working?

done car about week half ago , came bout half hour after we done jod saying his air bag lights and selat belt light were staying on then phoned today saying his ecu had problems with water engine not starting now .

What is the correct year and model? The E60 model 04-05 5 series were notorious for seatmat occupancy detector problems. I think there was even a recall for that causing the airbag light to come on. I don't think I have ever heard of water issues from tint on one of those. Easy to tell, pull the plug and check for corrosion. Good Luck

Guest Paudraic

What is the correct year and model? The E60 model 04-05 5 series were notorious for seatmat occupancy detector problems. I think there was even a recall for that causing the airbag light to come on. I don't think I have ever heard of water issues from tint on one of those. Easy to tell, pull the plug and check for corrosion. Good Luck

Thanks, :rollin

Archived