2010 Equinox

Guest chevtinter

doing a 2010 right now. the gaskets pulled right out without any panel removal. they also went right back in without any issues at all. :beer
I have had trouble getting the panels to pop back on a couple new chevy's. maybe there are a couple different style door panels :wall I'll make a note of the next one that causes problems.

Ijust got around to doing my first one of these..maybe there is 2 different styles because I ended up having to pull the panels on the 2 front doors to tint it the way I like..was afraid of breaking the plastic underneath the panels to get over the metal clips on the front doors , the rear doors I left the panels on but ended up taking the plastic surround trim pff all 4 doors. Came out good, not my favorite install.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm from georgia... southern yankee. and I've still never heard the term dew wipes :dunno

sorry blade I gotta go with jeff on this one.when you order them from a dealer ,their listed as "dew wipers".thats a fact jack!

No their not they are called inner and outer belt w'strips :thumb . The one that goes around the glass would be called a glass run channel.

Archived