2010 Equinox

Guest chevtinter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the gaskets around the frame don't come out on these. the lower gasket (or as you retardedly call them 'dewwipes') does. :lol2

call down here in florida and you will find they are called dew wipes...as for a pizza is a pizza not a pie...or a soda called pop...lol...LMAO.... :lol2

must been that yankee slang

My wife is from florida, we fly into JAX to visit her fam often.. we should have a tint off.. "shade tree" vs. Ultimate supremo pro tinter god

the gaskets around the frame don't come out on these. the lower gasket (or as you retardedly call them 'dewwipes') does. :poke

call down here in florida and you will find they are called dew wipes...as for a pizza is a pizza not a pie...or a soda called pop...lol...LMAO.... :please

must been that yankee slang

My wife is from florida, we fly into JAX to visit her fam often.. we should have a tint off.. "shade tree" vs. Ultimate supremo pro tinter god

im down would love to meet a fellow tintdude...what part of jax do you normaly stay on? im at the border of orange park and jax...let me know I even got a guy you want to meet if your a big vw guy...which I promise he can tune circles around you...if he can't out tint you

More of a driver than a "tuner" myself... Her parents live near Lake City, so its an hour out.. but next trip is to be determined.. we may do orlando more than anything.

Ill PM you when id be around, so I can show you some shade tree outdoor tinting skillz. Its hardcore.

look its cool it was not directed at your skill level or was I calling you out....shade tree is a term for people mobile not a skill level...the fact the rain and other things play a roll. I know and have plenty of finds that are mobile tinters, most do good work but linited to where and who they tint for...like if they have a garrage thats full of junk and dont have a proper place to tint...like you said laying tint in a ten-mile-a-hour-wind...you have fun with that...

let me know when you make the trip I have family down in orlando and might be able to hook you up while your down.....

dont take all this the wrong way im sure in the proper enviroment you work is great........the web sight needs work though

I haven't done an equinox yet but I have noticed that some of the newer panels have a second plastic lip on the panel for the gasket to sit in. If it happens to be that type just put the gasket on the panel and pop it all back into place at once.

Archived