Deposit Policy?

Yea, well the reason that I said windshields were a waste of time is because !llegal tinting on this forum is frowned upon. I actually got all these jobs because the owner of a 53' motor coach called up my distributer from Johnson and wanted to buy factory direct and then my distributer called me up and told me he had work for me! :D

I just finished up number 3 and have made alot more money than I would with a car. :lol I learned from my mistakes but I have to order another 100' box and im going to get 50% from every person that im doing work for because Its so expensive to do the work.. and also I made more money on RV 2 and 3. I really realized how much time and effort was in it. And yes. there was lots and lots of shrinking on these windshields. Like I said, Some of them are 2 pieced windshields and others are one. On the 1 pieced windshield.. I just decided that they were going to have to live with the line down the center of their RV windshield because I 2 pieced it. Turned out great and were very happy. What do you think is appropriate for like 4 hours worth of work, xx$ in materials and 30min of heat shrink?

so I take it it took you 4 hours for just that windshield, since using $xx of insulatIR thats about all you could do? factoring all that in I'd say 5 bills plus easy :lol

and how is it a one piece windshield, but really two pieced? or is it one piece of glass that YOU two pieced with the film :lol

and when it comes to the windshields, I don't think its the same as a car on here. Most 53 footers aren't classified as cars( :evilgrin ) so they go by different rules. Plus, I don't think someone is going to get upset over someone doing the windshield on their $800k plus coach(assuming we're talking about class A, since its a 53'er)

Well its one windshield with a divider down the middle. So I called it a two pieced windshield. It looked great when I got finished. When I realized all the work that I put in, I decided that I had to raise my prices I worked from 10-6 today and only made ---.

Yes, These Coaches are all Class A and the ones ive been doing are worth 1-1.5mil

Archived