Crank Yankers

So, I get this wild idea this morning. I called Up TTS' shop, and Lo and Behold He answers the phone. I inquired about the price to tint a new Jetta. blink.png He gives Me a price..,. ( You NorthWest dudes make some GOOD jack per car! blink.png ) And then I ask Him about scheduling. He tells Me that He has a few appointments available this week, and I thank Him, and tell Him I have to discuss the scheduling with My wife. He says ok, and We hang up.

SOOOOO ....I call Him back about 10 minutes ago, and said I was the guy who called about the jetta, and could He answer some questions. I asked Him how long it would take..( 4 Hours! :evilgrin ) and then I said I wasnt familiar with the laws, and could He explain them to Me. So He rambles on about the 35% law in Oregon, and I ask Him if that was "dark". He said that they had displays on the wall that I could look at. THEN I said the reason I wanted to know how dark, is because My wife was on TD.com and wanted to know about His Hooker special! Guess what? He said Ok....... :lol Then I said it again....The HOOKER special...dont You get it? :lol Silence for about 10 seconds then He busts out laughing! So, I finally got the chance to talk to one of My TD friends...and get a GREAT "owned" story out of it! :lol

So, I get this wild idea this morning. I called Up TTS' shop, and Lo and Behold He answers the phone. I inquired about the price to tint a new Jetta. :evilgrin He gives Me a price..,. ( You NorthWest dudes make some GOOD jack per car! blink.png ) And then I ask Him about scheduling. He tells Me that He has a few appointments available this week, and I thank Him, and tell Him I have to discuss the scheduling with My wife. He says ok, and We hang up.

SOOOOO ....I call Him back about 10 minutes ago, and said I was the guy who called about the jetta, and could He answer some questions. I asked Him how long it would take..( 4 Hours! :lol ) and then I said I wasnt familiar with the laws, and could He explain them to Me. So He rambles on about the 35% law in Oregon, and I ask Him if that was "dark". He said that they had displays on the wall that I could look at. THEN I said the reason I wanted to know how dark, is because My wife was on TD.com and wanted to know about His Hooker special! Guess what? He said Ok....... :lol Then I said it again....The HOOKER special...dont You get it? :nope Silence for about 10 seconds then He busts out laughing! So, I finally got the chance to talk to one of My TD friends...and get a GREAT "owned" story out of it! :lol

funny shiat :D

Archived