Blister free film - a year later....

Last spring/summer I did a job on some plexi... Conf. call with a couple reps with the job specs and all, and it was agreed to use the BF. Having never used it before, it turned in to a huge fiasco... many trips... lots of wasted film. :( That part sucked... Partly my fault.. partly due to the fact I've never used that film before, windows were large, worked solo, and the space where the windows are located is very tight. Not much room to move around. Ended up being in the hole, but I was doing a lot of work in the area so at least travel time wasn't really a factor.

Anyhoo - went back up to do a couple more windows. This time went perfect since I knew what I was doing... :lol2 Checked out the windows from last year, and I must say everything looks just like it did last year. I know one year isn't that long, but since I hadn't used it before, I wasn't sure how it would actually work.

Pleasently, I was surprised. :lol2 And happy.

I'll probably keep checking on it when I'm in the area once a year and see how it keeps doing... but I'd think if there were going to be any problems it would have happened already. ???

-R

Archived