Spring cleaning

I was doing spring cleaning and throwing away odd ball stuff that you forget you have or not alot on the roll. It seems like I can have something for years and not need it.

I just threw away 25' of 1020B that I had left over. I had ordered it for a job and thought, I am never gonna use that. I threw it away Thursday and of course the job I originally ordered it for needs 3 more windows done. I thought no problem I have there film until I remembered I tossed it. I can have something for years it doesn't matter what it is and as soon as I throw it away I need it.

Just get tired of all the stuff taken up space. When I order decorative film I always order extra incase something gets ruined which it never does so I have lots of odd %&$# around.

On a good note my shop is all nice and organized.

I was doing spring cleaning and throwing away odd ball stuff that you forget you have or not alot on the roll. It seems like I can have something for years and not need it.

I just threw away 25' of 1020B that I had left over. I had ordered it for a job and thought, I am never gonna use that. I threw it away Thursday and of course the job I originally ordered it for needs 3 more windows done. I thought no problem I have there film until I remembered I tossed it. I can have something for years it doesn't matter what it is and as soon as I throw it away I need it.

Just get tired of all the stuff taken up space. When I order decorative film I always order extra incase something gets ruined which it never does so I have lots of odd %&$# around.

a cple feet I can see, I keep it all, its just organized, but throwing away 25, now thats just plain stupid...... sorry, Im blunt

Im in the process of moving right now. Just last week we packed up and moved all our remnant rolls. Holly crap, I must have had 10 rolls of white frost with between 5 and 15 feet left. 10 rolls of silver stuff, 4 foot and 5 foot rolls up the wazoo, of everything else you can imagine. It ALL got tossed. I have been squirreling it away for years and it was time to clean house.

yea 25 ft, thats not trash.

It's trash to me when it is a film you do not carry or sell.

It's one of those films you forget you even have so if I happened to need it again I probably would have reordered it again and ended up with more stuff sittin on the shelf

a cple feet I can see, I keep it all, its just organized, but throwing away 25, now thats just plain stupid...... sorry, Im blunt

:lol2

Archived