Reverse Curve...is it possible???

actually, that car doesnt look to bad really. Have you tried laying film on it?

:lol2 I would be more worried about the trim around the glass than the curves itself. That, and it being tight inside

Shoot...this thing has a huge back seat...I think thats why he wants the windows tinted :lol2

I haven't laid film on it yet to really check it out. Im kind of scared to lol I plan on setting a full day aside to tint this puppy

Guest VaTinterPMan

Dont be so scared!!!!! The ones we think are going to kick are butts are the ones that give us even more trouble in the end. Good Luck pics after wards.

Dont be so scared!!!!! The ones we think are going to kick are butts are the ones that give us even more trouble in the end. Good Luck pics after wards.

This is totally true. I just need to sit back and take it one window at a time. I'll get some pics of it as soon as I finish, even tho it needs a new paint job...

Guest VaTinterPMan

Some of my best tint jobs have been on the ugliest and worst paint jobs in the world. They just kept the inside clean!!!!!!!! Got that fairlady coming up and 86 and I worried at first cause old and everything but im not sweatin it now.

Archived