Pic of the Week #140 Submissions

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
normaly if a building or house has brown, tan or dark earth tones I will sell on bronze to contrast a building..

I'm sure what you meant was complement the building. bronze on earth tones would not 'contrast a building.' :lol

dont hurt the dirt road tinters brain blade :sand did ya ever think they didnt want fu$kin bronze

Jeff maybe a$$ on glass should understand everybody has a diffrent way they approach the customer on a sale you know how much flat glass from res. to com. weve sold off our dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt roads. :lol2: :beer

:lol wow....thats funny as he11 " good one kenny! "

Guest tint14u
normaly if a building or house has brown, tan or dark earth tones I will sell on bronze to contrast a building..

I'm sure what you meant was complement the building. bronze on earth tones would not 'contrast a building.' :nope

dont hurt the dirt road tinters brain blade :crazy did ya ever think they didnt want fu$kin bronze

Jeff maybe a$$ on glass should understand everybody has a diffrent way they approach the customer on a sale you know how much flat glass from res. to com. weve sold off our dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt roads. :dunno: :nope

you now your a red neck when your tint shop (tent) is on a dirt road in fl and your trailer is in the back yard and your cheap bear drinking buddy has to help you fight your post wars LMFAO :lol6:nope

Red neck what the he77 is that .Last time I looked my has a tan,3 oz of gold and when we drink together last time I checked it was xoxoxoxox :nope :nope

Guest scottydosnntkno

I'm sure what you meant was complement the building. bronze on earth tones would not 'contrast a building.' :lol

dont hurt the dirt road tinters brain blade :spit did ya ever think they didnt want fu$kin bronze

Jeff maybe a$$ on glass should understand everybody has a diffrent way they approach the customer on a sale you know how much flat glass from res. to com. weve sold off our dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt roads. :lol6: :sand

you now your a red neck when your tint shop (tent) is on a dirt road in fl and your trailer is in the back yard and your cheap bear drinking buddy has to help you fight your post wars LMFAO :rollin:lol2

Red neck what the he77 is that .Last time I looked my has a tan,3 oz of gold and when we drink together last time I checked it was xoxoxoxox :spit:rollin

what is that in english? :lol6

dont hurt the dirt road tinters brain blade :spit did ya ever think they didnt want fu$kin bronze

Jeff maybe a$$ on glass should understand everybody has a diffrent way they approach the customer on a sale you know how much flat glass from res. to com. weve sold off our dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt roads. :lol6: :spit

you now your a red neck when your tint shop (tent) is on a dirt road in fl and your trailer is in the back yard and your cheap bear drinking buddy has to help you fight your post wars LMFAO :rollin:lol2

Red neck what the he77 is that .Last time I looked my has a tan,3 oz of gold and when we drink together last time I checked it was xoxoxoxox :lol6:rollin

im thinking that you should realy read about red necks...hate to say it back in the coal minning days is where it first originated...if you new your history you whould of known them today as gangsta! :lol

I just thought what he said to be funny....because I know he is far from a redneck....I dont think ANY redneck would drive box chevy with gold daytons "with true knock offs" :sand

nothing new and exciting. :rollin nothing yankin' my chain yet. :lol6 I don't really like pulling up shiat I did 5-10 years ago. I like to post newer images. :rollin I could go take a pic of the IS250 I just did but it just sounds.....boooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg :lol6

nothing new and exciting. :rollin nothing yankin' my chain yet. :lol6 I don't really like pulling up shiat I did 5-10 years ago. I like to post newer images. :rollin I could go take a pic of the IS250 I just did but it just sounds.....boooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg :lol6

I want to see some more of the tribals with negative images threw it im working on one like that..just waiting for the go ahead from the custi...been wanting to add a scratching to the first layer tribal that will have the pattern threw it then sealed with the full layer? basicly drawing on the first layer.

if that makes any since? if you get bored it sould be challenging

Archived