who sells custom designed white frost

You will find that Decorative Films is very fair priced for "CUSTOM' printed films. I deal with Peter all the time and have used the white stripe. The price for film must be reflected in your charge to the customer. They can also print it horizontal or verticle along the roll.

:coffee

I have found a place that will custom cut white frost to my specs but looking for a cheaper price.

the design is multiple strips on very long windows. This company has designed a pattern they want to use. It is a pretty big job so I cannot lay each individual strip, this will take way to long. Does anyone know of a company that will make the pattern for me and sell as a roll.

Thanks

You can print anything nYou want on regular Matte - there are some secrets of course, but possible - here is a sample.

And MATTE stripes or other must be at SOLYX, as people told here

vodka_picture.jpg

Guest edwardd527
Does anyone have a phone # and contact name for someone at solyx to answer some questions?

Easy to find online but ask for peter or lindy they are both great (888-657-5224). be carfull though there are some suttle differences to the actual WF you should compare for your custy befor installing...

Archived