who sells custom designed white frost

I have found a place that will custom cut white frost to my specs but looking for a cheaper price.

the design is multiple strips on very long windows. This company has designed a pattern they want to use. It is a pretty big job so I cannot lay each individual strip, this will take way to long. Does anyone know of a company that will make the pattern for me and sell as a roll.

Thanks

If you have a plotter you can do it yourself If not maybe your local sign shop could run it through theirs for you. Depending on the complexity of the design it may not be worth having someone make you a special run of film for just one job. JMO

Guest scottydosnntkno

solyx can print white frost onto clear I believe

which is what I assume you mean you want, you can't lay the entire job as individual strips you want a clear solid piece with the frost stripes on it?

I can't use a plotter to cut out unless I want to lay hundreds of individual strips. Scotty understands, yes I need solid clear with frost strips on it, Solyx, if I am not mistaken is decorativefilm.com. I called them but they seem a little expensive, but are the only people I have found that will custom make a frost pattern in a roll.

Thanks, I will keep looking.

I can't use a plotter to cut out unless I want to lay hundreds of individual strips. Scotty understands, yes I need solid clear with frost strips on it, Solyx, if I am not mistaken is decorativefilm.com. I called them but they seem a little expensive, but are the only people I have found that will custom make a frost pattern in a roll.

We buy from them all the time and never find them to be out of line on price. JMO

Guest scottydosnntkno

We buy from them all the time and never find them to be out of line on price. JMO

:coffee custom stuff costs big $$$$s

Archived