Roland XC 540 Pro 3??

Guest paintshield

Guest paintshield

I own a detailing/accessories company in Edmonton, AB, and my graphics designer who does our decal design/printing is going to start cutting out our Film for windows (Residential, Commercial & Automotive) and he is also going to begin cutting our bumper patterns for our Paint Protection Film.

Just curious as to the Roland XC 540 Pro 3's ability to handle these jobs, he is sure he could do it, but would like some advice from someone who has used this machine for one or all of these purposes in the past. Anyone have any experience? Any advice? Horror stories?

PS. Just as a added question, anyone have any preferential software programs for the templates either for Window Film or Paint Protection?

I own a detailing/accessories company in Edmonton, AB, and my graphics designer who does our decal design/printing is going to start cutting out our Film for windows (Residential, Commercial & Automotive) and he is also going to begin cutting our bumper patterns for our Paint Protection Film.

Just curious as to the Roland XC 540 Pro 3's ability to handle these jobs, he is sure he could do it, but would like some advice from someone who has used this machine for one or all of these purposes in the past. Anyone have any experience? Any advice? Horror stories?

PS. Just as a added question, anyone have any preferential software programs for the templates either for Window Film or Paint Protection?

most patterns will come from a place like tinttek computercut and or others that you will pay each month so you can log onto there net work data base and download them each time you need them or want to view them...for the price I pay computercut I also get alot more other perks like inventory and also all the other cc dealers custom work/designs

as far as the roland doing the job "yes , with ease" is it a 54 inch plotter?

Guest paintshield

Yes it is a 54" plotter.

Are there any programs that you know of exclusively for the Paint Protection Film? I don't own the plotter, its my graphic designers, and it is not in my shop, its down the street. I'd hate to start paying for a program every month and have them selling the service to other people while I'm at my own shop trying to find work for the program.

Archived