When tinting is slow, what to do???

Tinting is a bit slow at the moment. So, I took on another role. Back to contracting to fill the bank while filming is off. THis is what I have been doing lately. Though TINT may have thought I was out in his market stealing work from him, I was actually assembling cleanrooms. They tell me where they need em done, and I go. The funny part is, it is normally ver clean when setting them up, but this installation was a disaster. Too much other construction going on. AND the panels were very heavy, the windows were tempered glass, not acrylic like normal.

100_3081.jpg

100_3079.jpg

100_3084.jpg

100_3085.jpg

Yeah, TINT, I was not far from ya, but the install in Redwood City took longer than expected and I had to run to catch a flight back. The next time I am in the area, I will definately crash your door in................. :beer I may have some work out there soon. Headin to Florida for a room move soon. That will be a beyatch. Teardown on a second floor, move down stairs, truck it 2 miles away, then carry up to a second floor and re-assemble. Might have to see who is in the area in FL.

Yeah, TINT, I was not far from ya, but the install in Redwood City took longer than expected and I had to run to catch a flight back. The next time I am in the area, I will definately crash your door in ................. :beer I may have some work out there soon. Headin to Florida for a room move soon. That will be a beyatch. Teardown on a second floor, move down stairs, truck it 2 miles away, then carry up to a second floor and re-assemble. Might have to see who is in the area in FL.

:beach

Yeah, TINT, I was not far from ya, but the install in Redwood City took longer than expected and I had to run to catch a flight back. The next time I am in the area, I will definately crash your door in ................. :boogie I may have some work out there soon. Headin to Florida for a room move soon. That will be a beyatch. Teardown on a second floor, move down stairs, truck it 2 miles away, then carry up to a second floor and re-assemble. Might have to see who is in the area in FL.

:spit

Don't laugh.......I'll make ya tint a Uhaul........................... :nuts

Yeah, TINT, I was not far from ya, but the install in Redwood City took longer than expected and I had to run to catch a flight back. The next time I am in the area, I will definately crash your door in ................. :boogie I may have some work out there soon. Headin to Florida for a room move soon. That will be a beyatch. Teardown on a second floor, move down stairs, truck it 2 miles away, then carry up to a second floor and re-assemble. Might have to see who is in the area in FL.

:nuts

Don't laugh.......I'll make ya tint a Uhaul........................... :nuts

u say that like its a bad thing :lol:spit

Yeah, TINT, I was not far from ya, but the install in Redwood City took longer than expected and I had to run to catch a flight back. The next time I am in the area, I will definately crash your door in ................. :spit I may have some work out there soon. Headin to Florida for a room move soon. That will be a beyatch. Teardown on a second floor, move down stairs, truck it 2 miles away, then carry up to a second floor and re-assemble. Might have to see who is in the area in FL.

:nuts

Don't laugh.......I'll make ya tint a Uhaul........................... :lol

u say that like its a bad thing :lol:nuts

Did I also say AT NO CHARGE...................... :boogie

Tinting is a bit slow at the moment. So, I took on another role. Back to contracting to fill the bank while filming is off. THis is what I have been doing lately. Though TINT may have thought I was out in his market stealing work from him, I was actually assembling cleanrooms. They tell me where they need em done, and I go. The funny part is, it is normally ver clean when setting them up, but this installation was a disaster. Too much other construction going on. AND the panels were very heavy, the windows were tempered glass, not acrylic like normal.

100_3081.jpg

100_3079.jpg

100_3084.jpg

100_3085.jpg

What are they used for??

Archived