I'm switching

hey bama how much is that bad boy

Not sure, I've had it for a couple of years and just now getting around to using it. I think it was around $150. Just so you know it's not a pressure sprayer, it has a pump. The pump runs when line pressure drops, much like those found in campers\rv's.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, unless you are sharing that thing with several people or tinting 20 cars a day, that thing is going to get gunky fast!

We use cornelius tanks which are 5 gallons and if I do not rinse it out EVERY week it gets real nasty! I actually scrub the inside because the soap sticks to the sides of the tank then comes out your hose :spit makes for an awful looking tint job :beer

I tint a couple of cars a day, but not quite 20. :beer I would rather clean it weekly than mix hand held spray bottles a couple time a day. I'm also tired of the nozzles going bad and crap like that.

Lost get yourself a couple of retractable hose reels and hang them from ceiling. You can get 25' reels and hoses for about $50 each...

Texas it is actually a lot less trouble then a corneilius tank, because it is not a airtight sealed unit like your tank..

Class you can order those form nothern tools for about $150. Or you can just get the pump for about $60 and attach it to a 5 gallon bucket.

Also for anyone who switches to this setup. Make sure you get a fuel filter and attach it to the intake hose in the tank/bucket

Lost get yourself a couple of retractable hose reels and hang them from ceiling. You can get 25' reels and hoses for about $50 each...

Texas it is actually a lot less trouble then a corneilius tank, because it is not a airtight sealed unit like your tank..

Class you can order those form nothern tools for about $150. Or you can just get the pump for about $60 and attach it to a 5 gallon bucket.

Also for anyone who switches to this setup. Make sure you get a fuel filter and attach it to the intake hose in the tank/bucket

good tip thanks

Archived