I'm switching

1 and a half cups of baby shampoo will do I use 1/2 cup in 5 gal sprayer :idea

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for, not to be the butt of jokes from the elitist that post here...

any time brotha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 and a half cups of baby shampoo will do I use 1/2 cup in 5 gal sprayer :idea

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for, not to be the butt of jokes from the elitist that post here...

I am looking at getting a bigger water tank as well,the one that I am thinking of is the tall one in the back of the picture to put outside my shop :mad . How much soap you think I will need....55 gallons :lolwatertank.jpg

1 and a half cups of baby shampoo will do I use 1/2 cup in 5 gal sprayer :spit

I hope you didn't think I was being an elitist when I asked if it came with wheels. Never seen one of those before and it looks cumbersome.

We all joke around here a lot so don't take anything personally. :beer

1 and a half cups of baby shampoo will do I use 1/2 cup in 5 gal sprayer :spit

I hope you didn't think I was being an elitist when I asked if it came with wheels. Never seen one of those before and it looks cumbersome.

We all joke around here a lot so don't take anything personally. :beer

Nah, I've got thick internet skin :beer

It is heavy when full, but I don't have any plans to move it around. It shouldn't be a problem. I have a friend in Oklahoma, that uses one of these, with his bay plumbed withsprayers at several places. A lot like you would do to an air compressor, with outlets around the shop. This is the compressor.

Dude, unless you are sharing that thing with several people or tinting 20 cars a day, that thing is going to get gunky fast!

We use cornelius tanks which are 5 gallons and if I do not rinse it out EVERY week it gets real nasty! I actually scrub the inside because the soap sticks to the sides of the tank then comes out your hose :spit makes for an awful looking tint job :beer

Dude, unless you are sharing that thing with several people or tinting 20 cars a day, that thing is going to get gunky fast!

We use cornelius tanks which are 5 gallons and if I do not rinse it out EVERY week it gets real nasty! I actually scrub the inside because the soap sticks to the sides of the tank then comes out your hose :beer makes for an awful looking tint job :spit

lmao I cant get my arm to the bottom ttc can you clean mine too :beer

Archived