I'm switching

I'm going from hand held spray bottles and going to a tank/pump sprayer. Anyone got some advice from mixing slip? I use J&J and know just how much to squirt, but am clueless how much goes in 15 gallons. Can anyone help me with a starting point?

Thanks!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint14u
I'm going from hand held spray bottles and going to a tank/pump sprayer. Anyone got some advice from mixing slip? I use J&J and know just how much to squirt, but am clueless how much goes in 15 gallons. Can anyone help me with a starting point?

Thanks!!

Damn freind I have always used a 5 gallom andd I can get 3 refills out of ons shampo bottle 15gallon I would love to see apic of that one

Thanks!!

Damn freind I have always used a 5 gallom andd I can get 3 refills out of ons shampo bottle 15gallon I would love to see apic of that one

It looks alot like this one. Different hose\noozle set up than what's pictured.

sprayers.jpg

Thanks!!

It looks alot like this one. Different hose\noozle set up than what's pictured.

sprayers.jpg

good lord :idea:lol

Yeah it's for auto. I went ahead and used almost a whole 15 ounce bottle to the 15 gallons. I think it's a little slick for my taste, but I'll go ahead and use it. Next time I'll use a little less.

Go ahead and laugh if you want. It works great and I'm tired of filling spray bottles all the time. It's fixed at the back of the shop, so I won't be lugging it anywhere lol

thanks for the help guys...

Archived