how many squeeges do i have to go through?

Yeah if used for applying film only, I can get at least 1 yr out of a blue max. Keep in mind you can buy a sphere sharpener and give yourself a new edge on it to prolong the life :beer

Yeah if used for applying film only, I can get at least 1 yr out of a blue max. Keep in mind you can buy a sphere sharpener and give yourself a new edge on it to prolong the life :beer

[/quote

awesome tips. I was using it to clean after I scraped the windows. I will purchase the tube style sqeege for cleaning though. I will also get a hold of that sharpener since I have two blue max that aren't all in that good of shape and maybe re-use them.

Guest Tint Legend
were do I buy one of those sharpeners? also what size would be good for a tube squeege for windows and back windows ( I do mostly passenger cars)? thanks.

I order the long black tube squeegee, pull it out of the tube and cut it to the size I like for cleaning.

Guest scottydosnntkno
were do I buy one of those sharpeners? also what size would be good for a tube squeege for windows and back windows ( I do mostly passenger cars)? thanks.

the sharpener is not worth $10. You can do the same with with your own blade, just put the olfa sideways on a table with the blade a few clicks out, and then push the bmax through it to trim it. or buy the square bluemaxs and then you can flip it around and have 4 edges on one piece.

Archived