2008 550i

ljr1977

just wanted to see if anyone has stuck p/p 35% on a 550i w/ nav...got a customer that realy wants it and would like to know if anyone has done this before and was there any issues? im thinking tire sensors or at least am stations..

this guy is stuck on the look of p/p and the 52% heat reduction

Guest Darknesswithin
just wanted to see if anyone has stuck p/p 35% on a 550i w/ nav...got a customer that realy wants it and would like to know if anyone has done this before and was there any issues? im thinking tire sensors or at least am stations..

this guy is stuck on the look of p/p and the 52% heat reduction

yeah it's hard to talk them out of that great heat rejection :thumb ,,

I've done a few with Quantum but no darker than 37% though, most of the time I talk them into my Carbon film(NR) ,,, I've only had a few problem's with reception problems with the metalized film's but mostly it's only the am station and cell phone issue's.... I'm willing to bet that there my be some issue's come up sooner or later..

good luck on this one Jeff

I got it schedule tomorrow and will be letting you all know how it goes I've seen a few threads where you can cut a seam right above the edge of the rear defroster top line has anyone try to lay a pieces of pin stripe across first, to hide any light gaps?

I got it schedule tomorrow and will be letting you all know how it goes I've seen a few threads where you can cut a seam right above the edge of the rear defroster top line has anyone try to lay a pieces of pin stripe across first, to hide any light gaps?

Archived