little giant ladders wanted

anyone have any little giant ladders. they want to get off of. I doubt if any of you will. but it is worth a try. or by any chance. does anyone know. where I can find used for sale. on the net. ive tried ebay an all the other online auctions. but no luck.any help would be much appreciated

Guest Litespeeds

I have one of these Little Giant ladders and love it. Figure if I wanted to buy something that is versitile and that would last forever, this is the one. Very expensive though but it is well worth the investment.

If you wanted something that is very similar but not as beefy, Costco sells one for around $129.00 that does the same thing. Just go on their website and check it out at www.Costco.com

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

I saw imitations also at Home Depot. Called Gorrilla ladders...sorry...I have two Lil' Giant ladders and I'd rather spend the high bucks for my safety. It costs more to go to the hospital if a knock off breaks while your on the top rung in the extension ladder position. ehhh? But if you only plan to be a tinter for a short while...then get the knockoffs otherwise, your safety and health is more important!!

Guest robertlee1955
anyone have any little giant ladders. they want to get off of. I doubt if any of you will. but it is worth a try. or by any chance. does anyone know. where I can find used for sale. on the net. ive tried ebay an all the other online auctions. but no luck.any help would be much appreciated

I have 5 little gaint ladder 1A type in excellent working order for sale for more info email or call 608 241 1858 thanks from bob

anyone have any little giant ladders

:welcome

You might just have to suck it up and buy one from that ladder place down the street. I needed one on my first job and got a 17ft (which really isn't 17ft, but thats what everyone at SJWT calls it) for $560 or something. I didn't make a dime off the first job, but now I got it.

What I'm going to do is get one of the other ones from Home Depot.. the 17 is nice for high stuff, but over-kill for smaller jobs.

I think 44tools.com sells them as well for less. (sans shipping)

RoAcH

Archived