EWF Pearl Ceramic

I was looking at trying out some Pearl Ceramic flat glass film from Express, just wondered if anyone has used it and had any comments about it. Seems like one heck of a price for what it's supposed to be. They have the same in automotive film as well, don't know if this is any good or not either and the least amount you can get is 50', no sample rolls available.

Maybe I should just stay away from it since it isn't even in the sample deck, unless it is new or something.

Any experiences good or bad are appreciated.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was looking at trying out some Pearl Ceramic flat glass film from Express, just wondered if anyone has used it and had any comments about it. Seems like one heck of a price for what it's supposed to be. They have the same in automotive film as well, don't know if this is any good or not either and the least amount you can get is 50', no sample rolls available.

Maybe I should just stay away from it since it isn't even in the sample deck, unless it is new or something.

Any experiences good or bad are appreciated.

Hey slowtint... I used the automotive pearl ceramic...ultimately I decided against a ceramic line (EWF being the best value) ...for the short time I used it I liked it...fair adhesive, slight haze (all ceramics), slightly thick, grabs the squeegee a little, did not shrink it...If you can upsell it to your customers and given EWF's (mostly Howard's) excellent rep on this forum, if I carried a ceramic this would be it...hope this helps... Onsitwindowtinting in PHX

Guest scottydosnntkno

its not in the sample deck because the standard "sample deck" you get has a little bit of all their films in it, but not nearly all of them. If you look at the other sample books they offer on their website, there are a LOT more films than what fits in one book.

Guest Crackz
im going to guess and say it is korean film reboxed, and it looks really green in color., not my cup of tea.JMO

first of all howard does not rebox all his film is made to his specs its there own line ...... second green does not establish it is a import suntek carbon green hue solargard supreme green hue and many more I can list ...I think the best film from ewf is the true black line awesome color awesome film

Guest scottydosnntkno
im going to guess and say it is korean film reboxed, and it looks really green in color., not my cup of tea.JMO

first of all howard does not rebox all his film is made to his specs its there own line ...... second green does not establish it is a import suntek carbon green hue solargard supreme green hue and many more I can list ...I think the best film from ewf is the true black line awesome color awesome film

:dunno yes, it may be a korean import, but it is not a rebox. he specs all his films himself, since he can meet the 50k/sq MOQ to do it

Guest scottydosnntkno
so I guess I can change one spec. on a film,box it and call it your own. :imok . :imok

But seriously, if you like the film,use it, its not my type of film :40

noone else has the same film as you :nope

Archived