Dumb Question

Guest filmslayer

there are some cars ,like lincoln's , caddies and such with a lot of interior lights that I but the charger on from the jump . most I do as scotty said ( cant believe I just said that ! :dunno ) .....

there are some cars ,like lincoln's , caddies and such with a lot of interior lights that I but the charger on from the jump . most I do as scotty said ( cant believe I just said that ! :dunno ) .....

Somebody agreed with Scotty ???????????

Is there a medal for "first to agree with Scotty?"

Guest scottydosnntkno

people have been doing that a lot lately :dunno

just be vary careful when you work on certain cars. GM trucks and SUVs die fast and sometimes messes up the comp. stay away from the newer 5 and 7 series, well not stay away but u never wanna drain one of those batteries it f's the sytem up. and a lot of the newer mercedes batteries work on a different system, if you try to jump it it can kill the car. pulsing system is different. you may want to look into the brand new battery chargers with computers to recognize the car first. close to a thousand but messing up one car computer is like 2k. new snap on one I think is 800, imma pick 2 up soon

Can you tell me if adding a slow charge PRIOR to the need to do so is considering "jumping" as far as the warning you are stating?

Had some close calls already.

Guest filmslayer

I think there damm wel should be !!! :dunno

Archived