2003 Caribbean Blue G35 Tint Question

Guest numbers1thru9

Guest numbers1thru9

This may or may not be the place for this but I am a concerned consumer who owns a 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe that is Caribbean blue with the tan interior. I was wanting something with a light mirror reflection in it since the car and interior are so light I didnt want to kill the look of the car by having dark black tint on it. None of the shops in my area offer anything other than a metallic black for a reflective look. I would like to get your opinions on what I should look at for tint as well as some suggestions on tint I could purchase on my own and have someone professionally install it. Also through my searching and wanted to know if Gila film is any good or if it is just crap film. I also want the film to last and not fade. All advice and help is appreciated.

Guest numbers1thru9
quantum 28....

Quantum 28 will look nothing like the car in that picture.... :boogie

I found an installer that has the llumar platinum plus 35 so Im going to go by and see if its what I want, I didnt really look at the quantum because of the greenish color comment as my car is blue so I dont want greenish tint :-P

I dont know if we even have a suntek installer in my area yet so I cant look at that one yet.

I didnt really look at the quantum because of the greenish color............

Take it from someone who's been doing this longer than 6 years, and who's installed lots of Quantum....Quantum 28 picks up the color of the car its on, as compared to a real shiny platinum film. Quantum 28 would look HOT on Your "Carribean Blue" car.... Holla ! :boogie

Guest numbers1thru9
I didnt really look at the quantum because of the greenish color............

Take it from someone who's been doing this longer than 6 years, and who's installed lots of Quantum....Quantum 28 picks up the color of the car its on, as compared to a real shiny platinum film. Quantum 28 would look HOT on Your "Carribean Blue" car.... Holla ! :gasp

Well I did find the closest installer is about an hour from me, gonna check out the llumar platinm plus first since its in town, but im probably gonna visit a shop that has the quantum cause I want to compare and choose. Also I keep referring to the car as "caribbean blue" because infiniti changed to an athens blue which is more common and also a little darker than the blue I have. I have attached a pic of my car so you can see.

24559_393336638504_552513504_4000537_3263717_n.jpg

Archived