Mobile entertainment

Guest tintchick

Guest tintchick

Ok everybody, help me out if you have suggestions,,we went to a stereo place yesterday to see how much a mobile entertainment system would cost us for our Tahoe,,the dude quoted us 3800.00! I thought that was high :shock

Do any of you have it in your trucks??? We just want the dvd, video game, XM capabilities,,,2 headrests and in-dash,,anybody know anything or was that pretty much the price I am gonna pay?????

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintslut

lesse,,,, a ps2 will play dvd, as so can xbox... theres some savings for ya there,,,, hmmm, if its a new tahoe, it will have xm available already,,,

highly recommend xm 150 comedy,, funny crap there...

shop around , 2500 sounds about right...

have to go with ts on the ps2 and xbox not only is it a dvd palyer also but you get the gaming with it and its cheaper than mobile dvd as far as the in dash tv and the headrest wjat brand where you offered and how big hwere the tvs

Guest tintchick

I'm confused bout the whole electronic jargon, not my area, but our Tahoe is a 2001 and doesn't have XM capabilitiy, we want xbox and dvd for our car rides to the river in Arizona and Vegas :shock:beer The screens were 5.8 inches in the headrests and the in dash was an Alpine monitor,,,,I really don't wanna pay more than 3 grand :thumb

well the alpine is a very good monitor a friend of mine has it and it works great one of the good things about it is you can play the game system and listen to the radio or cd at the same time which is cool was the dvd you asked for alpine also cuz if its the alpine in dash he was offering that thing is expensive as hell around 1000 so youll save 800 right there we do systems at my shop I dont im spoiled I jsut do tint but ill ask my boss tomorrow what it would cost for everything your looking for and get you a round about price tomorrow so check this post tomorrow night :lol6

Guest Tint Slug

DVD, MP3 player,TD.com, games,email, 15" screen, you can buy a table projector and have a bigscreen anywhere theres a wall... buy a good laptop.....does all that and so much more :P $1500. laptop & 1000. projector

Archived