The New Zep Bottle...

Guest WFWB

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited
I think Zep made a huge mistake. They went from making a great spray bottle to making absolute junk. :bingo:beer

I do some work for a Zep rep, he told me the company that made the old triggers went under, they've yet to find a company to make a comparable trigger...

Guest Crackz
I think Zep made a huge mistake. They went from making a great spray bottle to making absolute junk. :bingo:beer

I do some work for a Zep rep, he told me the company that made the old triggers went under, they've yet to find a company to make a comparable trigger...

the new ones suck as I seen them coming in stock at home depot I found all the old one I can and bought them the only bottle in the home depot that is good is the silver chemical spray bottles they spray nice

Guest scottydosnntkno
I think Zep made a huge mistake. They went from making a great spray bottle to making absolute junk. :phone:lol2

the new ones suck as I seen them coming in stock at home depot I found all the old one I can and bought them the only bottle in the home depot that is good is the silver chemical spray bottles they spray nice

the silver ones at HD are the spraymaster ones :lol6

Guest brucetintshop
I use the Zep model 6400 for applying solution and just broke my last bottle. Went to the big box store to buy more and what I find is there new bottle. So with an open mind I buy 10. Big mistake THEY SUCK!!!

Why in the world would they change a great thing? The new bottles break every 3 days or so. They don't have an even spray and don't put down enough solution. And to be a little girl about it after a long app I fill my hand clinch up. Just to wrap things up THEY BLOW!! And I don't mean water :gasp Is it just me on a soap box or does anyone else have this problem? And what bottle would you recommend?

Ya, why do these companies change good stuff? Guess they're trying to save a buck and find new cheap manufacturers. I use the silver "Spray Master" hand squeeze/pump bottle, now they changed the spray heads and they SUUUUCCKKK!!!!!! Found a place that had the old style in stock still, and bought ALL of them!

New yellow Wagner heat guns are crap too...

Guest WFWB
I picked up a couple of the old style zep bottles on a whim today at HD. They had loads of em :twocents

I have gone to every hd in the area and cant find one.

Guest WFWB
I picked up a couple of the old style zep bottles on a whim today at HD. They had loads of em :twocents

I have gone to every hd in the area and cant find one.

Archived