restaurant job

Guest mikeMN
Tried some colored film and logo install at a sports bar . tint on outside covered with 2 mil clear .

kdk_0482.jpg

Looks :lol2 why did you do them on the outside was it because of factory tinted thermo panes? :gasp

Do you have any other pics?

How long did that job take?

Tried some colored film and logo install at a sports bar . tint on outside covered with 2 mil clear .

Looks :twocents why did you do them on the outside was it because of factory tinted thermo panes? :lol2

they have factory tinted windows so color wouldnt show up from the inside . My next project are my front windows . Been trying to do it for a month but business been good. not sure wether to go black or mirror

fwtstorefrontsigns11.jpg

Guest mikeMN

Looks biggthumpup.gif why did you do them on the outside was it because of factory tinted thermo panes? :dunno

they have factory tinted windows so color wouldnt show up from the inside . My next project are my front windows . Been trying to do it for a month but business been good. not sure wether to go black or mirror

fwtstorefrontsigns11.jpg

I would lean towards the mirror film for a back ground I think it would be more eye catching than the smoke as people would drive by. I am guessing you would still like to see out from the inside of them windows?

I'm thinking the chrome also. Just curious if you really want to have the Lulu on the side pieces though in case you decide to switch film brands. If you don't have it in there you still advertise it above the door and would only have one thing to change. It would also be less busy on the sides. Less to look at in an instant is better for someone driving by IMHO. :spit

I'm thinking the chrome also. Just curious if you really want to have the Lulu on the side pieces though in case you decide to switch film brands. If you don't have it in there you still advertise it above the door and would only have one thing to change. It would also be less busy on the sides. Less to look at in an instant is better for someone driving by IMHO. :beer

thats true .Will try it like u said . Just trying to stress the name brand because we compete against aot of $99 shops .

I'm thinking the chrome also. Just curious if you really want to have the Lulu on the side pieces though in case you decide to switch film brands. If you don't have it in there you still advertise it above the door and would only have one thing to change. It would also be less busy on the sides. Less to look at in an instant is better for someone driving by IMHO. :thumb

thats true .Will try it like u said . Just trying to stress the name brand because we compete against aot of $99 shops .

The one that has the contact info is definately better advertising. I think giving website and phone is better than restating the tint brand.

Archived