ASWF AUTOMOTIVE FILM

Guest revinkevin

I've tried,, not too bad but not that impressive either....ill stick with my not well known company. lol

and also I 've heard that they make a finished master roll in 45sec or so??? how are they inspecting the roll if it rolls that fast....?

Theve been advertising that in Europe .......If that's true they can never charge more than $ 7,50 per roll of 60 x 100

BS :lol6

Do You know what means A S W F :lol6 ?

American Standard Window films

Noooooooooooooooooooooo :lol6

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CEEBEE

I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE FILM. THE CLAIRITY IS AMAZING. THE HEAT SHRINKING IS AWESOME AND THERE GROWING QUICKLY WITH ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS THEY HAVE MADE IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS. NO OTHER MANUFACTERUER OUT THERE SEEMS TO HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY THAT ASWF HAS. NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT BUT THEY HAVE WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY HAVE ALSO JUST COME OUT WITH A CHARCOAL THAT I TRIED AND I REALLY LIKE. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NEW COMPANY I HIGHLY RECCOMEND TRYING ASWF.

Guest CEEBEE

I DO NOT work for ASWF! I can't say how I feel ?? sounds like you have a problem. isnt this a place where people express there likes and dislikes? sounds like your an employee of a competitor!

Guest youngazntinter

I dunno if theres any gains when someone come to the forum and say this is awesome products , so and so.... I did that for my suppliers cuz I really thought it was great for price and longetivity since ive been using it for a while now...but ppl didn't give a crap...lol oh well~

I DO NOT work for ASWF! I can't say how I feel ?? sounds like you have a problem. isnt this a place where people express there likes and dislikes? sounds like your an employee of a competitor!

Do You know the guy that started this thread, A1WindowTintKevin? :lol6

Archived