ASWF AUTOMOTIVE FILM

Guest revinkevin

Guest filmslayer
I DO NOT work for ASWF! I can't say how I feel ?? sounds like you have a problem. isnt this a place where people express there likes and dislikes? sounds like your an employee of a competitor!

:lol6

just a tinter that's been doing it almost as long as you've been alive . now, what do you think you can tell me about this film with your 2yrs. exp. ? and what other films can you compare it to ?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CEEBEE

actually im a llumar dealer and because of all the changes and products they do not have in stock it has forced me to look else where.

I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE FILM. THE CLAIRITY IS AMAZING. THE HEAT SHRINKING IS AWESOME AND THERE GROWING QUICKLY WITH ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS THEY HAVE MADE IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS. NO OTHER MANUFACTERUER OUT THERE SEEMS TO HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY THAT ASWF HAS. NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT BUT THEY HAVE WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY HAVE ALSO JUST COME OUT WITH A CHARCOAL THAT I TRIED AND I REALLY LIKE. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NEW COMPANY I HIGHLY RECCOMEND TRYING ASWF.

Seriously, It shrinks no different than any other film that is getting there polyester from XXXX dealer. I tested it and it shrinks in the same heat range as other similar mil and constructed films such as Suntek Llumar and SolarGard.

Its no clearer than any CP product. As for technology.....there not even producing film. Ask em, they will tell you, there adding a coating and respooling. Technology is in the MFG, PET chips/Extrusion, IR coatings ECT.

If your just a tinter, or own a tint shop and read and listen to what the reps are saying with out really knowing film, then I would steer away from the technology talk.

Now as for there customer service, everyone I met there was super nice, quick to send samples ECT. I think I read you were a Llumar dealer. I hope your rep finds out and starts renegotiating your price break. Many films out there. Only a few have stood the test of time. I got more faith in the new SunGaurd then ASWF.

Archived