ASWF AUTOMOTIVE FILM

Guest revinkevin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the whale wiener is significant. Leo is real as it gets. he needs a shirt that says " I am huge in russia". But I think the :rock emoticon should be retired under his log in. the only thing that would make it appropriate would be if it had one of those fury russian snow hats on you see in the movies. none the less

vclimber why dont you fill us in on what the a and the s are for. I mean, you know more about the whos who on the west coast in tint. I can tell you everything from florida to mid west, all of NM and most of AZ, but I have learned more about the west coast names via your post then I have in my whole 15 year career. I am curious? I say this with all the respect in the world. Please dont take it as me being sideways with ya.

Guest vclimber
vclimber why dont you fill us in on what the a and the s are for. I mean, you know more about the whos who on the west coast in tint. I can tell you everything from florida to mid west, all of NM and most of AZ, but I have learned more about the west coast names via your post then I have in my whole 15 year career. I am curious? I say this with all the respect in the world. Please dont take it as me being sideways with ya.

Doesn't have much to do with who I know. Leo told me in private a while back so I have to assume that if he did not come out and say it then he must want it kept private and I gotta respect that. The only reason I said as much as I did is because the thread was heading for a serious misunderstanding about Leo. Hope you can understand my position, I would do the same thing for just about any member that told me something in confidence. I would recommend pm'ing Leo and maybe he will tell you.

Doesn't have much to do with who I know. Leo told me in private a while back so I have to assume that if he did not come out and say it then he must want it kept private and I gotta respect that. The only reason I said as much as I did is because the thread was heading for a serious misunderstanding about Leo. Hope you can understand my position, I would do the same thing for just about any member that told me something in confidence. I would recommend pm'ing Leo and maybe he will tell you.

totally understandable, it was deff heading that way. I love leo on here, and mainly cuz his post make no scence do to emoticons and lack of grammar!!! I just took what he said and repeated it in my own understanding. Ill hit him up on it. I am dying to know. That Narbet dude or what ever his name was had some wild story to how they made film, or lack there of. Any how.

I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE FILM. THE CLAIRITY IS AMAZING. THE HEAT SHRINKING IS AWESOME AND THERE GROWING QUICKLY WITH ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS THEY HAVE MADE IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS. NO OTHER MANUFACTERUER OUT THERE SEEMS TO HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY THAT ASWF HAS. NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT BUT THEY HAVE WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY HAVE ALSO JUST COME OUT WITH A CHARCOAL THAT I TRIED AND I REALLY LIKE. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NEW COMPANY I HIGHLY RECCOMEND TRYING ASWF.

Seriously, It shrinks no different than any other film that is getting there polyester from XXXX dealer. I tested it and it shrinks in the same heat range as other similar mil and constructed films such as Suntek Llumar and SolarGard.

Its no clearer than any CP product. As for technology.....there not even producing film. Ask em, they will tell you, there adding a coating and respooling. Technology is in the MFG, PET chips/Extrusion, IR coatings ECT.

If your just a tinter, or own a tint shop and read and listen to what the reps are saying with out really knowing film, then I would steer away from the technology talk.

Now as for there customer service, everyone I met there was super nice, quick to send samples ECT. I think I read you were a Llumar dealer. I hope your rep finds out and starts renegotiating your price break. Many films out there. Only a few have stood the test of time. I got more faith in the new SunGaurd then ASWF.

Thank god aswf has initials because you'd prob would have spelled that wrong and btw its sungard not sungaurd

First let me tell you Iam sorry for the misspelling of SunGard, sometimes my internal spell checker kicks in. Second, if you read up a lil higher I actually spelled out ASWF for Leo. Last but not least Blade is the GN, I dont even try to fight on that one. Your on a tough board. Watch what you say or youll have some photoshopped pics of you tinting with a hotel key card on a donkey in south america somewhere!!! lol

Second, if you read up a lil higher I actually spelled out ASWF for Leo. :embar:cool

ASWF in debt to Leo toooooooooooo many bottles of Vodka.

If there were no Leo - there were NO ASWF.

And let's any A or S tell me that I am wrong :thumb

I won't tell anything about film quality - not my deal.

{censored by Leo}

So, let me get this straight. ASWF is buying a portion of there materials from you!! Thats a trip, I bet they will love you posting that. Might want to get your bottles of vodka they owe you fast.

No, I have nothing except Vodka :cool

And AS just borrowed from me two ideaZ - nothing more :lol2

I don't think that's what he meant.

man Iam lost. between the emoticons making every sentence a joke and the so so english, I feel like a mushroom. gettin fed in the dark :embar

:cool Yes, my language is too hard for understanding.

But AS got from me IDEAS. Just an ideas.

I don't think that's what he meant.

man Iam lost. between the emoticons making every sentence a joke and the so so english, I feel like a mushroom. gettin fed in the dark :embar

The Leo dude is a joke I think ? Prob slick under another name stir it up hahahahahah but I do get a good laugh out of it from time to time

Leo Dude ir Real Dude. Funny Dude. Russian Dude :cool

the whale wiener is significant. Leo is real as it gets. he needs a shirt that says " I am huge in russia". But I think the :embar emoticon should be retired under his log in. the only thing that would make it appropriate would be if it had one of those fury russian snow hats on you see in the movies. none the less

This emoticon is also real - I am speaking the same.

I had a ASWF rep stop in last week looking kind of grungy and when I ask her what she had for legal film in Oregon she said a 35% film.................. Oregon law says 50% film with a film and glass combined VLT of 35%. Need to train their reps better and hose um down with some water before putting them on the plane. not really good to have a rep that don't know the law. :embar

Archived