ASWF AUTOMOTIVE FILM

Guest revinkevin

First let me tell you Iam sorry for the misspelling of SunGard, sometimes my internal spell checker kicks in. Second, if you read up a lil higher I actually spelled out ASWF for Leo. Last but not least Blade is the GN, I dont even try to fight on that one. Your on a tough board. Watch what you say or youll have some photoshopped pics of you tinting with a hotel key card on a donkey in south america somewhere!!! lol
:thumb It's funny cuz it's true!!! :)

:lol2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they really want to be competitive they should low ball the price on their film. But they are charging what everybody else does. :lol

Well their doin' it! Got a call today that they are doing the whole Suntek offer - buy at 1/2 off for orders up to $2k until the end of the month of May.

WOW! makes me wonder just how much profit is in the manufacturing of film! blink.png

My guess is... quite a bit! :twocents

If they really want to be competitive they should low ball the price on their film. But they are charging what everybody else does. :twocents

Well their doin' it! Got a call today that they are doing the whole Suntek offer - buy at 1/2 off for orders up to $2k until the end of the month of May.

WOW! makes me wonder just how much profit is in the manufacturing of film! blink.png

My guess is... quite a bit! :gay

Really... 50% off?! :idea ... or am I understanding this wrong? Think I'm getting screwed on my film. Maybe I just need to be a distributor. :lol

Guest scottydosnntkno

on your first order, you get 50% off. But I don't remember if its 50% off up to $2000 in savings, or up to $2000 in film, so $1000 off

Well matching the other manu's offer would be worth the temporary loss of profits if they don't loose any current business and possibly gain more. Seems like a good business decision.

Well matching the other manu's offer would be worth the temporary loss of profits if they don't loose any current business and possibly gain more. Seems like a good business decision.

BINGO!

I mean let go back 5 years ago and LuLu was selling rolls of 40" metalized for close to $--- to some dealers, Now there around $---. So with basic inflation, there gonna tell me it cost 50% less to manu film!! c'mon. The game has changed and there is comp out there. May not be as good as a product, but if it holds up for 3 years, most customers dont care or even notice.

ASWF gave out demos like the rich family house candy bowl on Halloween. Ive done some pro bono work in my day to get a job but there is a point to what my skill level and time is worth. So I look at it like this. the mark up on film is what it is. Lots of room to work with.

Archived