Web hosting downtime

My web hosting company installed some new php stuff and there were a few bumps to sort out, it's not quite finished I guess, so we may be in for some more down time and or MySql failures, along with some slow load times. Please be patient, I'm on this like white on rice :rollin

Guest TINTFXold

I bought the book 'Hells Angel' last night....... man it is a very interesting piece of literature. its about the clubs history and everything....... I WANT IN :rollin

Guest TINTFXold
I was wondering what was goin on around here. Hope its fixed soon.

sorry if your not happy, eclipsed, but TD gives 150% to this site. When it goes down, its the servers fault usually, not TDs. He has enough pressure on him.

sh!t happens. Life sucks. Take a number. Have a Coke and a smile. The sun will come out tomorrow........... you feel better yet :rollin

Guest Eclipse

I have been 110% satisfied with TD and this site...He has answered all my questions in a timely manner and has been way kind. I figured it was a server issue. :rollin

Archived