New Sungard HP Charcoal

Sungard recently added a new line called HP Charcoal. It will replace the smoke series, it comes in 4%, 15, 22, 32, and 38 I think. I sampled the 4%, it shrank decent, handled well, and I got 2 half inch slight creases on a back glass and with 3 seconds of heat, they layed down with one pass, which I really liked. I sample some perform x years back and did'nt like it. So considering that solarmatrix has changes stuff since FTI, I thought I give it a chance.

I would be curious to know how this compares to the Smoke line it is replacing? Different color, price, construction? Or just a new name? :ppdance

Ive never used the smoke, but the 4%(charcaol hp) had a slight green hue to it. I think it looks to have less of the smoke/grey color to it. As for the price, its just a couple bucks cheaper than the smoke.

The new HP and NR Charcoal auto films will be replacing the Desert Smoke line. The film is a new color and it is a different construction than the Desert Smoke. If anyone would like a sample, please contact your nearest Sun-Gard distribution center.

Bill

Sun-Gard Charcoal automotive films offer excellent conformity for faster installation in a 1.5 mil premium-grade film. HP Charcoal is a high-performance film that offers superior heat rejection while NR Charcoal is non-reflective and ensures no signal disruption for GPS and keyless entry systems. There are 5 VLTs for each film and the color matches most factory tinted glass. For more information about Charcoal, call 1-888-887-2022.

Bill